Our Secondary programme covers:
- Syllabus – build a strong vocabulary with Secondary textbook that includes essential idioms / synonyms /famous Chinese sayings and proverbs.
- Cloze Passage – practice and mastery of both rational and emotional passages.
- Comprehension – reinforce techniques for new question types, MCQs, and open-ended questions in narrative /argumentative / explanatory passages.
- Chinese Composition – master both personal and official emails, as well as narrative and argumentative essay writing techniques.
- Chinese Oral and Listening – comply with MOE’s latest video oral format, learn how to effectively organise ideas and express opinions confidently.
Our Secondary curriculum is developed by a team of highly qualified teachers with decades of educational experience. Chen laoshi, the main editor, is a PhD student in Chinese programme at NTU. She has received numerous literary awards and is a master in Chinese language and culture.
Class duration: 2hrs.
Average class size: 6 to 8 students.