Our Preschool (N1-K2) programme prepares your child for Primary education. We created the *ELF (Early Literacy Focus) method to focus on your child’s early literacy development.
Our *ELF method enable students to:
- Build a strong vocabulary – many of which are covered in the lower primary syllabus.
- Read and recognise – up to 3000 words.
- Understand Chinese Phonetics (Hanyu Pinyin) – get ready for Primary 1.
- Develop a complete writing foundation – Chinese strokes/radicals/characters and sentences.
- Maximise confidence in public speaking – across speech/drama and presentation.
Class duration: 1hr 30mins.
Average class size: 6 to 8 students.